The Benefits of Wheatgrass Juice
The first time I tried wheatgrass juice was about seven or eight years ago. I thought it would taste like the sweet green juices, that you can purchase in health food stores. The tasty ones made up from different fruit like apple and pear. Well, I was in for a surprise. 바데나필 I wish I could report that it was a refreshing and tasty beverage but wheatgrass juice really tastes like….Grass.
Considering it’s only a shot of juice, as gross as I think it is, it was like eating grass. And that’s saying something!
If you have walking up to a plant and touched it and spit out the grass, you likely felt that much of the juice was stuck to the sides and the shot of juice that you took in then, only had an effect on your taste buds, right? The very same way that you would feel if you had diarrhea and drank bean juice.
To get a shot of the good stuff, you need to swallow a couple of handfuls of wheatgrass. I usually had to shake it around for a minute or two before swallowing. If you have a colon cleansing unit, then you may have to empty the contents in your mouth. Whatever the case, you need to really be careful, especially if you typically take laxatives. TheHomemade Colon Cleanserbynaturopathic practitionerushes the body every few days. This is a chore and time consuming, but once a routine is established, daily consumption of wheatgrass juice is easy.
To get started here are some things you need to buy or borrow:
– A wheatgrass juicer (can be either manual or electric)
– Green harvesting gear or a green harvesting tray
– A glass jar with a screen
– Natural toothpaste
– Fiber Optic brand Columbia CleansePacks (3 or 4)
– Green Tea bags
– Jars of Alka Bars or other dry fruit.
Here are the steps that you follow in order to get your shot of green energy topotential energy. This usually takes a couple of tries:
– Getting your wheatgrass juicer started. Clean it all up. It’s not cheap to fixate on this kind of maintenance.
– Adding your juice. Add one glass every half hour until you no longer feel like you’re drinking grass.
– Mixture developing consistency. The consistency is important so that the mix isn’t too thick and chilled to drink. If it’s too thick, then you’re losing much of the liquid part of the grass. You want a pineapple juice consistency, but not too much ice.
– Getting the masking off the blades. This is critical. The wheatgrass blades are least effective for your purposes if you don’t clean off the grooves.
Of course, this all would be pointless if you didn’t get the wheatgrass juice machine. These things come in 2 or 3inch mixtures. That’s why you have to guzzle it from an 8 or 16inch bowl. The little mixtures that you make are more useful, though still grassy tasting.
This is an easy way to get added nutrients and antioxidants. Drinking 8 or 16 ounces a day is best for an average adult, but don’t go overboard. Some people can drink it every day, if they want to. As I am not a professional herbalist, these thoughts and ideas would not be advised for me. Consult a professional for your health. The Benefits of Wheatgrass Juice